Good acoustics in the laboratory will:
- reduce stress levels
- improve work efficiency for laboratory personnel
- reduce noise levels in laboratory caused by machines
- support communication between staff
Laboratories are complex spaces where several staff members are working to analyze samples or data. Cleanliness, airtightness and air particles often need to be controlled to avoid any contamination. The environment can be quite noisy due to technical equipment which are often running all day long.
- Reducing general sound levels and noise from technical equipment to make the space more comfortable to work in.
- Reducing low frequency noise to make conversation easier between the staff.
- Type of stain: Dust, body fluids and microbes.
- Cleaning frequency: Frequent.
- Type of cleaning: Dry cleaning, wet wiping, disinfection, steam and HPV.
- Use an acoustic ceiling to absorb noise in the area.
- Place wall panels and baffles close to noisy equipment, absorbing noise by the source.
For best results, we recommend combining solutions from the list below. Please visit the corresponding product page specified in the table to identify what solution best fit your needs.
|Hygiene Advance A
|Hygiene Advance Wall
|Hygiene Protec A
|Hygiene Performance Wall
|Hygiene Performance Care Wall