Waiting areas are often located within a corridor or an open space. A lot of waiting rooms have a counter where people can speak to a nurse or administrative staff.
Patients and the staff should easily be able to have private conversations, without the risk of people overhearing.
- Reducing noise levels.
- Improving speech clarity.
- Keeping sound from spreading throughout the space.
- Type of stain: Dust and microbes.
- Cleaning frequency: Occasional.
- Type of cleaning: Dry cleaning, wet wiping and disinfection.
- Use a sound-absorbing ceiling with high performance.
- Use wall absorbers. If there is a counter, the wall absorbers should be placed on the walls close to the counter.
- Add a sound absorbing free-hangingin the ceiling above the counter to increase speech clarity and privacy.
Recommended products for waiting areas
|Ceiling solutions||Free-hanging solutions||Wall solutions|
|Focus||Solo||Akusto Wall A|
|Hygiene Meditec A||Akusto Wall C|
|Hygiene Meditec E|
|Hygiene Clinic A|
|Hygiene Clinic E|
|Hygiene Performance A|