Some areas need solutions with a tolerance for high humidity, such as showers or areas with a pool. Usually built with hard surfaces, these areas are noisy. Good room acoustics will aid safety, improve communication and reduce stress in these areas.
- Reducing noise levels for safety reasons.
- Keeping sound from spreading throughout the space.
- Reducing reverberance, making the area more relaxing.
- Type of stain: Dust, body fluids and microbes.
- Cleaning frequency: Frequent or daily.
- Type of cleaning: Wet wiping, disinfection and high pressure cleaning.
- Use a sound-absorbing ceiling to lower noise level.
- Add wall absorbers on one of adjacent walls to decrease sound propagation and increase clarity of speech.
|Ceiling solutions||Free-hanging units||Wall solutions|
|Hygiene Advance A||Hygiene Performance Baffle||Akusto Wall C Akutex HS|
|Hygiene Performance A||Hygiene Advance Baffle||Hygiene Advance Wall|
|Hygiene Performance Ds||Hygiene Performance Wall|