Good acoustics for brainstorming work will:
- facilitate creative brainstorming sessions
- support good speech communication
When you release your creativity in a brainstorming session it is a lively activity, often with people walking around and two or more people speaking at the same time. The dynamic activity is usually done in a closed space with a flexible interior, sort of a “cool meeting room”.
- Ensuring speech clarity.
- Preventing the build-up of echoes.
- The room should also be properly sound-insulated to keep sound from entering or leaving the space.
- Use sound insulation.
- Use a sound-absorbing ceiling or free-hanging units with exceptional absorption qualities for all speech frequencies, and particularly low frequencies.
- Add wall absorbers covering at least one wall.
Speech clarity, echoes and sound insulation.
For best results, we recommend combining solutions from the list below. Please visit the corresponding product page specified in the table to identify what solution best fit your needs.
|Ceiling solutions||Free-hanging solutions||Wall solutions|
|Focus||Solo||Akusto Wall A|
|Combison||Akusto Wall C|