Ecophon is based on better principles, materials and transparency to make sustainability in our industry credible again. We believe that real sustainability has nothing to hide. Working according to the very highest ideals throughout the organisation globally is a natural part of our promise "A sound effect on people". And if we want sustainability to be meaningful, it must be based on an honest approach, high ambitions and good intentions.
Achievements to be proud of
Lowering our environmental impact must be at the core of our business strategy. By addressing everything from eco-design of our products to energy and water stewardship, we’re well under way on the journey towards net-zero acoustics.
Read more about our achievements in our sustainability report, where we present our detailed developments toward the 2030 sustainability goals.
Goals towards true net zero
- We have pledged to aim for 33% fewer direct emissions by 2030* compared 2017
- Targeting to completely phase out fossil fuels on our production sites by 2025
- Targeting 80% less water discharge per produced unit for 2025 compared to 2010
- Targeting 50% less non-recovered waste per produced unit for 2025 compared to 2010
*Scope 1+2 target for 2030: 33% reduction (2017 reference year)
- We’re aiming for R&D with a fully integrated focus on sustainable technologies and processes by 2025
- Aiming for an average of 55% recycled content in soft products by 2025
- Aiming for at least 30% recycled content in plastic packaging by 2025
- By 2025, 85% of our product range should be covered by both HPD and Eurofins Indoor Air Comfort Gold – two certifications that are compliant with green building requirements
- 89% of sold products will have their own product-specific EPD by 2025