Impact of noise in the workplace – A research summary
Delve into one of the superdrivers of workplace experience, noise. A deep dive in sound and environmental psychology of the productivity aspect of hearing.
Explore the multi-complexity of why you should see sound design as an organisational leverage rather than a concern. We have with this research summary mapped out the positive outcomes in multi-tasked reality of the workplace, with the focus on a sound effect on people.
We know that sound effects people, this summary guides you through some of those effects:
- Noise in workplace surveys; top of complaints since decades
- Noise and sick leave
- Speech in open spaces, distractions and focus
- Brain, cognition and memory
- Performance – the ever sought for leverage
- Psychoacoustics – our relation to sound
Download the summary below or contact us to find out more.