Shared living spaces, such as living rooms, activity rooms, dining rooms and kitchen areas are common in elderly care facilities.
Common sound sources in these spaces are people talking, clatter from tableware, dishwashers, fridges and TVs. And as with any type of space regarding elderly care, it is important to consider that users often have hearing disabilities.
- To ensure very high speech clarity, by reducing echoes and preventing sound levels from escalating.
- Making it easy for everyone to hear what is being said, by improving listening comfort.
- Use sound-absorbing ceilings with the best absorption qualities at all frequencies.
- Improve listening comfort for people with hearing loss by considering good performance at low frequencies (125 Hz).
- Apply wall absorbers on two adjacent walls to stop echoes, improving speech clarity further.
Speech clarity, sound levels.
Recommended products for shared living spaces
Lai sasniegtu vislabākos rezultātus, mēs iesakām kombinēt zemāk minētos risinājumus. Lai noteiktu vispiemērotāko risinājumu jūsu vajadzībām, lūdzu, apmeklējiet tabulā norādīto atbilstošo produkta lapu.
|Akusto Wall A
|Hygiene Clinic A
|Akusto Wall C
|Hygiene Clinic E