Some areas need solutions with a tolerance for high humidity, such as showers or areas with a pool. Usually built with hard surfaces, these areas are noisy. Good room acoustics will aid safety, improve communication and reduce stress in these areas.
- Reducing noise levels for safety reasons.
- Keeping sound from spreading throughout the space.
- Reducing reverberance, making the area more relaxing.
Included healthcare spaces
- Sterile/cleaning/disinfection rooms
- Laundry rooms
- Changing rooms/facilities
- Hydrotherapy areas
- Type of stain: Dust, body fluids and microbes.
- Cleaning frequency: Frequent or daily.
- Type of cleaning: Wet wiping, disinfection and high pressure cleaning.
- Use a sound-absorbing ceiling to lower noise level.
- Add wall absorbers on one of adjacent walls to decrease sound propagation and increase clarity of speech.
For best results, we recommend combining solutions from the list below. Please visit the corresponding product page specified in the table to identify what solution best fit your needs.
|Hygiene Performance Baffle