Impact of noise in healthcare - A research summary
It is quite astonishing how much benefits an acoustic solution can contribute to. And in addition to all the human benefits, there are also many benefits when it comes to saving time and money.
In this research summary you'll learn a lot more about:
- Common sound levels and how they are perceived
- Effect of noise on intellectual performance
- WHO guidelines for sound in healthcare
- How lower noise levels can reduce medication
- Actual sound levels in hospitals
...and much more. All studies and facts in the brochure have been carefully verified by Samuel Verburg, DTU, Technical University of Denmark.