When clients and guests enter your reception area they should immediately feel welcomed. They should easily be able to talk to the people behind the desk and relax while they wait for someone to come and meet them.
A welcoming space often has large windows, a lot of other hard surfaces and a high soffit. At any given time there will be people walking by and conversations by phone and in person at the counter.
- Absorbing sound and hinder echoes.
- Improving speech clarity.
- Keeping conversations at the reception desk from spreading throughout the space.
- Use a sound-absorbing ceiling with good absorption qualities.
- Add lowered sound absorbing free-hanging units directly above the reception desk.
- Add wall absorbers on the wall behind the desk.
Echoes and speech clarity over the reception desk and phone.
For best results, we recommend combining solutions from the list below. Please visit the corresponding product page specified in the table to identify what solution best fit your needs.
|Ceiling solutions||Free-hanging solutions||Wall solutions|
|Focus||Solo||Akusto Wall A|
|Akusto Wall C|